Welcome
Welcome to farmtownfreegifts

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
IMPORTANT....PLEASE READ THE REGISTRATION & LOGIN FORUM IN FULL BEFORE REGISTRATION AND BEFORE COMPLAINING
WE DO NOT ASK FOR CELL PHONE NUMBERS, MONEY OR CREDIT CARD DETAILS. IF YOU ARE ASKED THAT, YOU HAVE CLICKED ON AN ADVERTISEMENT!

Farmtown Cash

This is the place to ask your questions. As needed, we will start topics for different subjects to make it easier to find things. We will then move questions from Discussions to the relevant topic.

Farmtown Cash

Postby jenal » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Can someone please explain how to ask for farmtown cash, I have collected it from several people but dont no how to ask for it.
Thank you :?
jenal

Re: Farmtown Cash

Postby debsuhs » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:59 pm

jenal wrote:Can someone please explain how to ask for farmtown cash, I have collected it from several people but dont no how to ask for it.
Thank you :?

If you are talking about the "working for others & earn cash" it is an offer from Farm Town, when you go in the game between the game window and the Send Gifts/Play/My Neighbours/Invite/Forums & Help/Account/Earn Cash and Coins line you can sometimes see a message that says Farm Cash Offers: Click Here to hire some friends and earn up to 30 FarmCash! Click on that and it will show you a list of you "eligible" friends that you can select and send them a request to come work on your farm, if they do both of you will get some cash.
Thanks & Happy Farming,
Deb

:farmer: :farmer: :farmer:
debsuhs
Site Admin

Postby travvy » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:28 pm

Underneath the list of eligible people, there's a white space where you can type in the e-mail addresses of friends who do play. You have to have at least one ingredient available to help with production, and something for them to harvest.
travvy

Postby zg_vatrogasac » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Hello

How can friend who does not play anymore send me his cash (he got 6 FC)?
How can I ask for donation of FC?

TYWM :?:
zg_vatrogasac

Postby debsuhs » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:21 pm

zg_vatrogasac wrote:Hello

How can friend who does not play anymore send me his cash (he got 6 FC)?
How can I ask for donation of FC?

TYWM :?:

Sorry the answer to that is you can't. The only way he could give you his farm cash is if he had enough for the gift cards that you can find in the store under Other.

Thanks & Happy Farming,
Deb

debsuhs
Site Admin

Postby facefaria » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:38 pm

Hello,

It appear tthat message when I'm playing FT, but when I click on the link to invete some frends to be my neighbours, it appears this message:

You can not hire friends for FarmCash at this time, we can not find a suitable group of friends for you to challenge.

Please, can you help me on this?

Thank you

:groan:
facefaria

Postby debsuhs » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:33 pm

facefaria wrote:Hello,

It appear tthat message when I'm playing FT, but when I click on the link to invete some frends to be my neighbours, it appears this message:

You can not hire friends for FarmCash at this time, we can not find a suitable group of friends for you to challenge.

Thank you

Sorry, but when you get that message, that means FT doesn't find any of your friends who either don't play the game or haven't played in an extremely long time. You can try inviting friends by using there email address but I don't know if that will work.

Thanks & Happy Farming,
Deb

debsuhs
Site Admin

Postby shebz » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:03 am

debsuhs wrote:
facefaria wrote:Hello,

Thank you

Sorry, but when you get that message, that means FT doesn't find any of your friends who either don't play the game or haven't played in an extremely long time. You can try inviting friends by using there email address but I don't know if that will work.

Thanks & Happy Farming,
Deb

You can however now type your friends email address in the bottom section and send the request that way. You cannot copy and paste the address or flip from tab to tab to check it, you HAVE to know there email address and type it in properly. Hope that helps :)
shebz

Postby shebz » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:05 am

Could someone please tell me if the earning limit for that is $30 cash in total or something because I don't seem to get that message anymore, and I can't seem to accept those requests anymore either :(.
shebz

Postby debsuhs » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:06 am

shebz wrote:Could someone please tell me if the earning limit for that is $30 cash in total or something because I don't seem to get that message anymore, and I can't seem to accept those requests anymore either :(.

I'm pretty sure it is in total. I know when I look at mine it says I've earned 24 farm cash and I've accepted more of those requests than I have sent.

Thanks & Happy Farming,
Deb

debsuhs
Site Admin

Postby farmer meow » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:34 am

You can invite friends for farmcash offer with email addresses. go to bottom of box where friends are posted. There is a box there that says invite by email address.
farmer meow

Postby Barbara Jean » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:26 pm

Hello

I was wandering if I was to buy a 50 farmcash gift card from the store and send it someone...do u think I can copy and paste the link like what we do with harvest bonus/ingredient request... then that way we can keep clicking on the link to get the farmcash ??? hope that makes sense lol :--)
Barbara Jean

Postby Sally » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:41 pm

I think you will find the gift card will be sent directly to the recipient and you won't get a link, same as when you gift an item to someone. :farmer:
Sally
Site Admin

Postby Wheezy1965 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:05 am

My friend (very shy and ADHD young girl) has purchased FC, a present (cash) for C/mas from her husband!!! She purchased $100.00, received bout 1/3 initially, now needing more we can't find where she can find the balance of her credits!!! Would you please help her!!! tysvm All of your team "ROCK" AND ARE TERRIFIC!!! TKX
Wheezy1965

Postby Wheezy1965 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:28 pm

Hello, as of tonight 01/22/2012 I was able to find where the balance of FC is shown!!! Now I'm worried, I too purchased $110.00 of FB Credits!!! The amount I received initially lasted until last night!!! I have 3 FB Credits remaining!!! I have 796 FB Credits in my balance!!! As I was searching for instructions to find the FC balance I found this statement: "If you try to buy something in a game or app that costs more Facebook Credits than you currently have in your account, your credits balance will be used towards the cost of the item and you will be prompted to purchase more credits, which will be charged to your payment method.
" Ok, this morning, approximately 12:30am, I tried to purchase one of the new facilities, the Hibachi Japanese Restaurant for 32 FC! I only had 3, as I stated!!! From the above statement I expected it to be purchased from my FB Credit Balance but instead I received this message: "You need more FC to buy this item."

Now what do I do, pls, can someone help??? Thank you so very much!!!
Wheezy1965

Postby Sally » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Sorry, we can't help with Facebook credits, you need to take that up with where ever you purchased the credits or with Farmtown if you think you have been charged wrong for anything. We have nothing to do with that at all, we can only help with the playing of the game.

Sorry
Sally
Sally
Site Admin

Postby linadams » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:01 am

Could anyone please help!!! Having spent a fortune buying Farm Cash, it now will not let me past the 1st screen, where I select how much I need!! I press "enter", after checking the box agreeing to terms etc., but I just cannot get to the next screen!!! This is very frustrating as this happens on all games!!
Yes, I clear my cache every time I log off!!
PLEASE HELP!!!
linadams

Postby debsuhs » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:05 am

linadams wrote:Could anyone please help!!! Having spent a fortune buying Farm Cash, it now will not let me past the 1st screen, where I select how much I need!! I press "enter", after checking the box agreeing to terms etc., but I just cannot get to the next screen!!! This is very frustrating as this happens on all games!!
Yes, I clear my cache every time I log off!!
PLEASE HELP!!!

Sorry, this may be a stupid question, but after you check the I agree to the Terms of Service box, do you click on the Pay with Credits? If you do and still aren't getting the facebook credit payment screen, you may want to send an email to billing@slashkey.com for more help, unfortunately I can't do anymore.
Thanks & Happy Farming,
Deb

debsuhs
Site Admin

Return to Discussion